Belvès, Dordogne, Aquitaine
Floor Area: 140 m2
Land Area: 3000 m2
Four bedroom Perigordine style house offering impressive space, style and quality of finish. The house occupies a dominant hilltop position with far reaching views and is only 3 minutes from the centre of a famous Bastide town with all commerce. Swimming pool.
A ready-to-occupy four bedroom Perigordine style house offering impressive space, style and quality of finish. The house occupies a dominant hilltop position with far reaching views and is only 3 minutes from the centre of a famous Bastide town with all commerce. The property benefits from lovely gardens and woods, and a 10x5m stone-terraced swimming pool. Fully double glazed, with electric security shutters and full central heating.
• Dominant hilltop position, 10 mins from Dordogne river
• Very close to famous Bastide town with all amenities
• 40mins Bergerac Airport: 25 mins Sarlat
• Close to all major transport routes
• Peaceful, calm setting with far-reaching views
• Four bedroom Southern Dordogne property
• 140sqm flexible well finished living space 'ready to occupy'
• Huge 90sqm basement, convertible to various uses
• Fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room
• Three / four bedrooms all with electric window shutters
• Beautiful terraces for entertaining
• Stone terraced 10x5m Swimming Pool
• Attractive gardens and area of woodland
• Property approached via a gated driveway
• Good permanent residence or 'lock-up-and-leave' holiday home
Tiled 10sqm entrance hall with doors to all rooms. 40sqm Lounge and dining room fireplace with insert fire and French doors to the front and rear terraces. Fully fitted 16sqm kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to front terrace. 14sqm double bedroom with fitted wardrobes & French doors to rear terrace. 6sqm Bathroom. Cloakroom - w.c. & basin. Elm staircase to first floor. Stairs down to huge basement area.
Large open area/fourth bedroom of 18sqm . Bedroom 2: - 15sqm. Bedroom 3: - 15sqm with fitted wardrobe. 4sqm bathroom.
Huge area with double garage, utility room, wine cellar and boiler room together with a gym area, offering further scope for increasing the size of the house if so desired.
Set in 3000m (three quarters of an acre) of secluded, beautifully kept, fully fenced gardens with grape vines to the south side, the property is approached via an electronically gated driveway. The gardens contain lovely plants, shrubs and other flora and the 10x5m swimming pool has a fully terraced stone surround. At the bottom of the rear gardens is an area of secluded woodland.
There is a wonderful and large outdoor terrace with far reaching views ideal for dining and relaxing. Stairs lead to the garden.