Belvès, Dordogne, Aquitaine
Floor Area: 200 m2
Land Area: 4500 m2
Charming 5-bedroom, 200sqm (2,152 sq ft) southern Dordogne stone house, with heated swimming pool set in 4.500sqm (1.11 acres) with tranquil countryside views near superb Bastide town.
Offering wonderful countryside calm, yet only 10mins from three famous Bastide towns with all commerce, this restored 200sqm (2,152 sq ft) 5-bedroom house is set in charming gardens, meadow and woods of 4.500sqm (1.11 acres). A large oak-covered dining terrace, a stone-terraced and landscaped heated swimming pool and a large double garage with additional storage rooms complete the ensemble. A charming property that deserves to be viewed.
• Southern Dordogne countryside beauty
• Near three lovely Bastide towns with all commerce
• Close to all main transport links
• Lovely views across open fields and woods
• Real peace and calm but not isolated
• 200sqm (2,152 sq ft) 5-bed honey-coloured, light-filled house
• Finished to a very good quality. Wonderful Kitchen
• Large triple aspect main lounge with stone fireplace
• Stone terraced and landscaped heated Swimming Pool
• Charming gardens, a meadow and woods
• Stables with two boxes in lower meadow
• Very practical double garage, work room and store room
• A large storage cave
• House has full central heating and double glazing
• Viewing a 'must' to appreciate its charms
Garden level: Terracotta-floored 12sqm entrance hall with wood burning stove, Double doors to 25sqm fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, large 62sqm oak-beamed living room with stone fireplace and French- doors to the outside dining terrace, two bedrooms of 20sqm and 15sqm, Bathroom/guest WC. Accessed from the outside, A large full height Cave for wines and storage.
1st floor: A crafted oak staircase leads to a landing, off which are three bedrooms of 16sqm, 13sqm and 13sqm, and a 13sqm bathroom. The house is double-glazed, with full central heating and has and has an Energy rating of C.
Set in 4.500sqm (1.11 acres) of gardens , meadows and woods, and benefiting from open countryside views, the property is approached via a conifer-lined driveway to an open-gravelled parking area opposite the 50sqm double garage with wood shelter and storage shed. There is an additional 25sqm stone utility room and workshop. The house benefits form a 33sqm oak-constructed dining terrace overlooking a lovely 10x5m heated swimming pool with stone terracing, set within the mature gardens. A stable block of 30sqm with two boxes rests in the lower meadow by the woods.